Last updated: 5 Mar 2020
How does Tanny.io ship products?
- Tanny.io works with suppliers who have their own warehousing facilities.
- In general, orders take 5-7 business days after payment is made.
- Stock-checking and delivery is provided by the supplier and facilitated using the Tanny.io platform to communicate with customers.
- When you receive a quotation, please note the payment period and the estimated delivery date on the quotation.
- Estimated delivery dates are a best estimate, and may differ according to traffic or logistics availability.
- Once payment has been made according to the payment period, any changes from the estimated delivery date will be communicated directly to the customer.
Special Delivery Conditions
- Special requirements for delivery must be communicate to the supplier.
- Located in a shopping mall with a loading bay and strict timing.
- Delivery to a housing area (non-commercial zone)
- Communication of these special requirements must be made via Tanny.io platform before the quotation is issued via our messaging system or notes when requesting for a quotation (RFQ).
- Suppliers reserve the right to reject orders with the following requirements
- Multiple delivery locations
- Delivery locations not as specified in quotations.
- All deliveries are FREE and are available when the order has reached or exceeds MOQ.